We are a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality and solidarity. We consider human dignity and freedom to be fundamental values. We believe that people anywhere in the world should have the right to make decisions about their lives and to share the rights expressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
The People in Need organization was established in 1992 by a group of Czech war correspondents who were no longer satisfied with merely relaying information about ongoing conflicts and began sending out aid. It gradually became established as a professional humanitarian organization striving to provide aid in troubled regions and support adherence to human rights around the world.
Throughout the 25 years of its existence, People in Need has become one of the biggest non-profit organizations in Central Europe. In addition to humanitarian aid and human rights, it now also targets education and helps people living in social exclusion.
We are part of Alliance2015, a strategic network of seven European non-governmental organizations engaged in humanitarian aid and development projects. This collaboration increases effectivity both in working in the target countries and in campaigns aimed at influencing the attitudes of politicians and the general public in Europe.
- Qualified tender offers (bids) are sought from competent vendor who have valid license for the current year for drilling work.
Drilling of Five Deep boreholes in Tula and Shoye Kebele (woreda Dale), Awaye Adola and Woreta Woyo (woreda Bona Zuriya) and Hamesho (Bensa Woreda) of Sidama Zone, SNNP Region, Ethiopia as specified in the tender documentation.(Listed in the LOT below)
1. A Drilling and Construction of Deep wells in Awaye Adola, woreda Bona Zuriya
1. B Drilling and Construction of Deep wells in Woreta Woyo, woreda Bona Zuriya
1. C Drilling and Construction of Deep wells in Hamesho Bensa Woreda
2. A Drilling and Construction of Deep wells in Tula, woreda Dale
2. B Drilling and Construction of Deep wells in Shoye, woreda Dale
- Time of execution works shall be not more than 3 months for each LOT.
- Tender Prices: All prices must be indicated in ETB and must include VAT and other payable taxes.
- Specification – please would the Tenderer refer to Annex III for the full specification details for both lots.
The tender documentation with detailed information is available here: